Friday, May 14, 2010

Greyson Chance Singing Paparazzi

I was reading news at BBC about a kid got famous from youtube by singing lady gaga paparazzi song and they have a clip of Greyson Chance being interviewed at Ellen show. I was intrigued by what this kid can do, He is still 12 years old and yet very impressive things that he can do. so I youtubed him and from the clip I was excited to draw the look of the audiences reaction when Greyson is performing. And this is what I thought the audience look like.... :) maybe one day I will color it.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome buddy, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Perfect. We love this so much, we just blogged about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthur - will you contact us on twitter @greysonzone or facebook.com/greysonchancezone - We would like to talk with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewl pic man, U got a Youtube accounnt? Just to ask.

    ReplyDelete